Note: If you decide not to go ahead with translating a description, please hit 'Abandon' below so others can have a go
- # Source: torch3
- # Package(s): libtorch3-dev
- # Prioritize: 34
- # Versions: libtorch3-dev (3.1-2.1), libtorch3-dev (3.1-2)
# Source: torch3
# Package(s): libtorch3-dev
# Prioritize: 34
# Versions: libtorch3-dev (3.1-2.1), libtorch3-dev (3.1-2)
# This Description is active
# This Description is owned
Description: State of the art machine learning library - development files
Torch is a machine-learning library, written in C++. Its aim is to
provide the state-of-the-art of the best algorithms.
* Many gradient-based methods, including multi-layered perceptrons,
radial basis functions, and mixtures of experts. Many small "modules"
(Linear module, Tanh module, SoftMax module, ...) can be plugged
* Support Vector Machine, for classification and regression.
* Distribution package, includes Kmeans, Gaussian Mixture Models,
Hidden Markov Models, and Bayes Classifier, and classes for speech
recognition with embedded training.
* Ensemble models such as Bagging and Adaboost.
* Non-parametric models such as K-nearest-neighbors, Parzen Regression
and Parzen Density Estimator.
This package is the Torch development package (header files and
# other Descriptions of the libtorch3-dev package with a translation in cs: